vista antivirus 2008

jonpep 11:04 10 Jun 08

This has come on to my computer and I cannot remove it, Have tried P C TOOLS Spydoctor and SPYBOT, but it keeps coming back. I do not want to pay for it by payiong a subscription.
Can anyone help?

jarvis10@btinternet.com 11:22 10 Jun 08
  jarvis10@btinternet.com 11:26 10 Jun 08

just follow the manual removal link, you need not download anything.

jonpep 11:54 10 Jun 08

Have tried to thank adman for helping,also to say that I have tried search but nothing found,and cannot locate vista in taskmaster

rdave13 12:00 10 Jun 08

Try here, click here

birdface 12:25 10 Jun 08

This will probably get rid of it.click here

jarvis10@btinternet.com 23:37 10 Jun 08

yes i had 9 emails which i deleted without opening im afraid please only use the little envelope when invited to. it helps nobody who is following the thread. hope you got it sorted with the other helpers advice.

jarvis10@btinternet.com 23:38 10 Jun 08

search> advanced> everything> tick inc hidden will find it.

mrodbro 17:14 16 Jun 08

OKAY, here it is... found this where you can remove vista antivirus 2008 by following the removal process steps. Worked excellent and no more popups and my pc runs faster now which is so surprising! click here

Shows you how to boot in safe mode and run smitfraudfix which is free and it actually removes the vista antivirus 2008 files!

mfletch 19:17 16 Jun 08

Just be warned that smitfraudfix does not work with vista

pcsecurityexpert 16:40 17 Aug 08

Try malwarebytes anti malware from click here is the best malware scanner i've ever used and i'm pretty sure it can detect rogue applications.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…