//some 3rd party need geo

Visioneer

LSUcajun 00:20 28 Feb 03
  jazzypop 03:10 28 Feb 03

Try click here - it is their European support page, but if you don't tell them where you live, nor will I

LSUcajun 11:44 28 Feb 03

Found European website last nite & queried them as to why USA Visioneer site is not the same (with EML support) and also presented them my problem with 8700 USB software; am waiting now for any response(s) but not holding breath. Thanks for your input tho & sumthing's gotta give sumtime!

3tg 14:27 28 Feb 03

I have had a need to contact Visioneer on a couple of occasions and they were very helpfull. It took a few days to get a reply, so please don't give up. Cheers

LSUcajun 16:39 28 Feb 03

HOW did you contact Visioneer, by EML or a toll call? Got feedback (by EML) from European branch & they state there is no USA EML support anymore, just SARA (see my 1st msg) but that they may (?) be able to help me. Intend to pursue that & see how far it gets me. In the interim, still seeking EML address for USA branch of Visioneer (know they must have one); should I not get one, they will be getting one nasty letter from me via snail mail soon!

jazzypop 16:52 28 Feb 03

Seems like you're not alone. See

click here

and specifically

click here

click here

Seems as if Visioneer customer support has not improved a lot in the past 6 years :)

LSUcajun 18:59 28 Feb 03

Drat! Wish I had known all that BEFORE I bought this scanner; but thankful I only paid $15.99 for darn thing; now if things don't work out working with UK Support (sent them details of problems earlier), then I won't hesitate to purchase another scanner (AND YOU CAN BET IT WON'T BE A VISIONEER)! From what I read, don't think this software is exactly compatible with Win XP, even tho it states it is. I know, can't believe everything you read (& only half of what you see)! AGAIN, thanks for all the inputs!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…