virus/malware Win32/Pepatch

grifval 23:19 08 Sep 07

Hi,

I had this virus, and did everything I could to clean my PC, even doing a guest scan and clean by Trendmicro and Symantec. It only seemed to affect Word docs, when I wanted to close them or save them after use, a virus alert would come on the screen, and I had to either delete the document or send it to a virus vault. I lost so many of my Word docs!

Anyway, after using so many scan and clean progs, and for nearly a week all reports were saying my PC was clean, I tested the Word prog and unbelievably, the virus alert came on the screen again.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS?

I don't run System Restore, as I always found this more trouble than it was worth, so it is not that re-infecting my PC.

Please help.
Grifval

download and run this,
click here
create a log

register at
click here
once registered,you will need to post your log,follow the instructions

they will review your hjt log and give you a series of instructions until your pc is clear.

grifval 16:05 09 Sep 07

Many thanks 'Raven

grifval

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…