Viruses

msmop 08:02 21 Sep 03

Hello All

I received in total 20 of the Microsoft Critical Update viruses yesterday and today another 4 and it is only 8am. Is there any way of putting a stop to this apart from deleting them from the server via Mailwasher???? Are there others out there getting this particular e-mail virus being sent to them or is it only me??????

Surely there is a way of finding who's responsible and see that they are prosecuted. This is NOT RIGHT!!!!

Janet

MAJ 08:13 21 Sep 03

There's nothing you can do to stop them arriving on your ISP's servers, msmop, the best you can do (without changing your email address) is to just delete them. Yes everyone else is receiving them as well.

john-232317 09:05 21 Sep 03

Yes i get them as well, also got an alleged MSM returned mail with attached hdloa.exe 13.5kb.

Nasty little gits.

msmop 09:39 21 Sep 03

Thanks for your help. I am glad I am not the only one. What in the name of Heaven do they get out of this activity? I make birdseed cake to feed the starlings at home and I know what I'd like to do with the person/s responsible and that is tie them unclothed to the ground face up and cover them with the birdseed cake and watch the starlings eat it all up. That'll make their eyes water. Starlings have powerful beaks. LOL LOL

john-232317 11:32 21 Sep 03

Send me some cake , i might test that out myself....;-o

Bellboy 13:18 21 Sep 03

Biggest problem is that if your only on dial-up, it takes ages to download mail, which you know your going to delete.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…