Viruses

loopyloo 16:05 05 Sep 03

I have Norton Anitivirus Software installed on my computer and I am uptodate with all the defintions. It is notifing me that I have the following virus on my PC. It also says that it cannot take no action as it was unable to repair or delete the file. The name of the trojan is as follows. Trojan Adclicker 43726748 exe and 89292544.
Please can anyone help me.

alcudia 16:10 05 Sep 03

Click here click here

mammak 16:24 05 Sep 03

Or try this, sorry i am not good at click heres
"Trend micro house call" and do an online scan they are good.

pj123 17:07 05 Sep 03

Try this one also click here and click on Virus Information and in the search box type "adclicker". 7 results. Read them all.

loopyloo 17:07 05 Sep 03

I am trying to delete the key in the registy as per alcudia instructions but the information it says to look for is not there. Please help me.

alcudia 21:59 05 Sep 03

Sorry I don't have any more ideas, except that you can run regedit again, click on the Edit menu and then find. Enter winpup32 in the box and see if it can be found.

Gaz 25 22:35 05 Sep 03

click here it will scan and remove everything for you that is bad.

Your AV should be able to remove it, but if it is in the system restore folder it wont, this is normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…