//some 3rd party need geo

Virus stuff

bamfiesler 08:45 29 Jul 05

Trojans appeared in an Application Data folder, and i binned them. The have now re-aooeared in C:RECYCLER. Never heard of this folder and cannot find it. AVG can't do anything with these objects.

Any ideas?

Thanks, etc.

rawprawn 08:48 29 Jul 05

Turn system restore off and scan again in safe mode, then delete. Don't forget to turn system restre back on.

961 08:49 29 Jul 05

You probably need to turn off system restore as these guys lurk in there to reappear after you have deleted them

You may need to run trojan/spyware software inc Spywareblaster, spybot search and destroy and microsoft anti spyware as well as a virus checker

rawprawn 08:50 29 Jul 05

Download and scan A²

rawprawn 08:51 29 Jul 05

click here sorry forgot the link

SANTOS7 09:37 29 Jul 05

The Recycler folder is used only on NTFS partitions. The Recycler folder contains a Recycle Bin for each user that logs on to the computer, sorted by their security identifier (SID).
click here

BEN MARSHALL 10:26 29 Jul 05

Try Trend Micro House call it will finde them if anything will trend miles better than Norton, and AVG givit a go you might even wish to download a trial of their IE suit PC Cillin. Trend Micro Housecall is a free Java Based Online Anti Virus Scan which will remove them for best results use in safemode making sure ur Internet connection is set up to come on! Try House Call Online Virus Scan: click here

BEN MARSHALL 10:28 29 Jul 05

Sorry Wrong Link Here correct one: click here

SANTOS7 10:30 29 Jul 05

Seems like another NAPSTER style piece of info to me!!!!! Hmmmmm.........

bamfiesler 13:55 29 Jul 05

Thanks, guys.

Sysrestore is off and I've scanned in safe mode, and also used Stinger and Spybot to no avail. I at work just now, but will try the Trendmicro thing tonight.

Santos7: "Napster style piece"??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…