"Virus Related E-Mail" Advise

J B 10:28 18 Jul 05

I recieved an e-mail last night from someone I know about either a virus or worm that he says started to circulate around. It goes further to say that Microsoft and Norton were puting this information out yesterday. It is apparently an email with an attached powerpoint presentation attached,Life is beautiful. pps". Advice says if you recieve it Do not open it under any circumstances. I was duped by an earlier email which turned out to be a hoax so on this one I am more than suspicious. I checked with symantec and microsoft and couldn't find anything that resembles what this email describes. Has anyone heard or read about this anywhere and if so could they point me in the right direction. By the way this is supposed to affect Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and so on. J.B.

gudgulf 10:40 18 Jul 05

Yes it is a hoax...... click here

J B 13:54 18 Jul 05

Many thanks for that. It didn't sound right so thats why I asked the question. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…