Virus problem ???

A friend of mine seems to be having a problem with a virus in her system. She has recieved several e-mails back via demon stating that they have not been sent because they contain a virus. She insists that she did not send these particular e-mails and that her virus scanner and firewall appear to be working ok ( unfortunately she cant remember the names of them). Anyone got any suggestions about which virus it could be and how to search for/destroy it

Thanks for you replys

VoG II 19:16 13 Apr 04

Her e-mail address has been spoofed or one of her contacts has a virus. If her AV is up to date and reports "clear" she is OK.

I also get these messages and I'm as clean as a whistle.

keith-236785 23:12 13 Apr 04

VoG™ is right again, i have been gettting four or five of these daily for about the last month, tell your friend to delete them (without opening the attachments), as that is how the virus is spread (peoples curiosity).

we are our own worst enemy when it comes to things like this.

as long as your friend has virus protection and a firewall then i dont think she has much to worry about.

delete and help stop the spread of these things.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…