Virus or something

Josquius 18:32 02 Jan 05

I have icons on my desktop which are unchangable and unaccesable with properties, a search bar in IE and a bar on the bottom of the screen which pops up when ie is loaded up.
Running adaware and ss&d I found a lot of stuff including a trojan which I have removed however the problem persists.
Here is a hijack this log if anyone knows of such things-

click here

anyone?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:57 02 Jan 05

Your problems mostly come from Messenger plus 3

You installed the sponser stuff that came with it.The sponsor package comes from C2Media (also known as lop.com

You will need the unistaller from the same company have a read click here

mark2 19:05 02 Jan 05

You have messenger plus installed which is responsible for some of your junk, go to Add/remove programs and uninstall messengerplus (If desperate for it you can reinstall after all of our fixing)

Close all browserand explorer windowsthen fix the following with Hijackthis by ticking the following andhitting FIX

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = click here

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F2E6C357-1FC7-98D6-DDFB-B55365C8E54C} - C:\DOCUME~1\Craig\APPLIC~1\AUDIOD~1\else comp.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sendnew] C:\DOCUME~1\Craig\APPLIC~1\IDOL1~1\Ooze Defy Anti.exe

O16 - DPF: {68BCE50A-DC9B-4519-A118-6FDA19DB450D} (Info Class) - click here

O23 - Service: STOPzilla Local Service - Unknown - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\szntsvc.exe (file missing)

Reboot and Find and delete the following folder

C:\DOCUME~1\Craig\APPLIC~1\ IDOL1~1
it will be in your C:\Documents & settings\craig\applications IDOL1 being the first few letters of the file name, it will contain Ooze Defy Anti.exe and a couple of others

Once done post back with a fresh Hijackthis log for a check up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…