Virus infected system

Peter56 16:29 04 Jan 03
  Peter56 16:29 04 Jan 03

Have just up dated my agv virus checker and found the I-WORM/YAHA.K virus in 234 files on trying to remove, agv could not remove 11 files as these are in the window system 32 area the rest it healed can anyone help.

acfc 16:33 04 Jan 03

Try this

click here

make sure you have not passed this onto any friends!

Mac & Beth 16:35 04 Jan 03

Do you have System Restore ON? This is the usual reason a virus cannot be removed as AV software can't removed it from System Restore.

You'll need to turn it off, reboot, rescan and then switch it on and reboot again.

Mac & Beth 16:35 04 Jan 03

Do you have System Restore ON? This is the usual reason a virus cannot be removed as AV software can't removed it from System Restore.

You'll need to turn it off, reboot, rescan and then switch it on and reboot again.

Try click here a free trial which if configured on all of your e mail ISP programs will take care of your problems. A very helpful company. I started some years ago @ £20 1st time but I now only pay £7.85p for a years cover They update regularly @ your settings & are conscientious checking for any new virus which goes world wide. Simple to use efficient. I made a mistake recently when installing a new XP program & missed 1 mail setting still sorted out a virus problem with a scan Checked with protectorplus & my Pc is clean A good company who look after me very well
jim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…