virus help please

bluebird 20:43 01 Apr 05

Hi my friend has a win32.trojan-gen(other)virus worm on their laptop. Everytime they try and connect to the internet this keeps popping up in Avast. They remove to chest but it keeps popping up. They are on the end of the phone asking for my advice and they are a novice like me. they have also said that this was at the bottom of the screen. file name of them is C:/windows/temp/ICDL tmpwildapp dll

and infected mu y files and common files

Any ideas would be really appreciated

VoG II 21:23 01 Apr 05

Try this click here

bluebird 21:53 01 Apr 05

thanks il give it a try. Il let you know how i get on.

GBL 22:15 01 Apr 05

you could try a program called "ccleaner" but can't remember where I got it from except that it was recommended on this page. Basically it removes all the crap from your system within seconds, I have used it to get rid of Trojans and the like.

Try a search on Google or perhaps someone will read this and give you the link.

GBL 22:16 01 Apr 05

you could try a program called "ccleaner" but can't remember where I got it from except that it was recommended on this page. Basically it removes all the crap from your system within seconds, I have used it to get rid of Trojans and the like.

Try a search on Google or perhaps someone will read this and give you the link.

GBL 22:19 01 Apr 05

click here this is their web site take a look and download from there.

GBL 22:23 01 Apr 05

click here
or this for the download page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…