Virus heat removal

johnpalmer 08:19 15 Feb 08

How can I remove VirusHeat 3.9 from a Sony laptop, without having to buy a spyware detector software programme.

I have tried several FREE downloads, which find the virus, but insist you buy it before the removal takes place.

Can anyone help.

crosstrainer 08:38 15 Feb 08

This:

click here

Update it, and then start in safe mode and run a complete scan

birdface 08:45 15 Feb 08
  aitch2 12:22 15 Feb 08

I had Virusheat and a few others a couple of days ago. Given the same recommendation as 'buteman' gave. Worked well for me and only took about 25 mins start to finish using the automatic removal option.
Aitch

bernhei 16:20 15 Feb 08

More information about what is VirusHeat click here

johnpalmer 08:26 16 Feb 08

Thanks to you all.

I went for the buteman solution, and it did the job perfectly

lally_uk 17:03 22 Feb 08

hi

i was wondering if anyone can help. i tried to download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software to deal with the problem however the buteman link does not work.

can any one help.

birdface 17:30 22 Feb 08

Not a great deal of help I don't know why it does not open for you. Try further down the page.To malwareBytes Anti Malware Download Link and see if that opens.I have tried googling for it but they all seem to want payment to remove it.maybe someone can come up with another link for you.

birdface 17:52 22 Feb 08

Don't know if this one works.click here

lally_uk 19:18 23 Feb 08

Thanks very much for your help the link worked.

Buteman's links did a fab job.

seaniexx 13:59 25 Feb 08

Hi I recently removed virus heat successfully and completely from my laptop after a very long time searching and downloading "FREE" adware removal tools.I finally found one that is free to download and use -Malwarebytes Anti-malware from Malwarebytes.org. Once you've installed it run the quick scan. You then run it again on reboot and virus heat should be removed completely as well as the very annoying tool bar!

Good luck

Seanie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…