Virus: Application.JS.ForcePopup.I

Europa 17:04 17 Feb 07

I am running window XP home and I am using Bullguard antivirus and antispyware, I am not using the bullguard firewall as it seemed that too many windows was opening asking me permission to carry on with my task, so I am using the windows firewall.
I am not using the antispam neither, I don't feel I need it at the moment and can get in the way of genuine mail. I am using Bull guard at the moment because it came with my new computer, so I am trying it out for free, I have 2 months left on it.
These last few days, a window from Bullguard pop up regularly, saying that it stopped a malware.
It shows : Infected file : functions.js[1].php , Virus: Application.JS.ForcePopup.I
It seems to appear at random, there isn't one website in particular where I can say that malware is trying to get in from.
It only appeared in the last week, I have run a scan with Panda active scan, it only came up with cookies, which I use on some websites, but nothing else. I have run spybot as well, but it came up with nothing.
Could it be a fault with the antivirus, or is that malware on my computer already and is activated by something I am doing?
Before I always used AVG, I never had any problems like that.

baldtaco 11:04 18 Feb 07

run this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac