Virus

sadie 2 10:32 10 Jun 04

Hi can any one help when i start my pc and my desk top starts up i keep on geting a virus come up i have downloaded avast antivirus so i put the virus into the chest and when i start my pc again the same thing happens will i need to buy some antivirus software to clear the virus thanks.

spuds 10:45 10 Jun 04

You already have an anti-virus programme, so there is no point in thinking of purchasing another. Should you wish to change your anti-virus, then a selection is available click here I use and find AVG suit all my purposes, and many forum user would perhaps recommend this also.Its a free download.

Regarding your actual problem, I think that you may find a return to a previous restore point is needed.

Do you have the virus details, as this may help with further advice and removal.

sadie 2 10:53 10 Jun 04

Hi spuds one is win32:Rvop(Trj) and Win 32:Ncase spy.

VoG II 10:55 10 Jun 04

Run Ad-aware click here

johnnyrocker 11:46 10 Jun 04

and if you have xp disable system restore before cleansing.

johnny.

keith-236785 12:56 10 Jun 04

Please, Please, please do not disable system restore. if you do you lose all chances of restoring to a previous point.

download/install AVG from click here

do a full scan of all fixed drives and follow instructions on-screen.

if it reports the virus to be in System Retore Information, report back and i will explain how to remove ONLY the infected entry from system restore.

click here, download the 30 day trial, install and run a full scan. it will check for and report if and where any trojans are on your system

win32:Rvop(Trj) looks like it may be a trojan (trojans and virus's are different) and will not normally be cleaned with a virus checker, though they may be spotted).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…