Virtumonde.dll and Deepdive

Tony-214420 10:28 17 May 08

I am persistantly getting Virtumonde.dll and deepdive trojans on my Pcs. I run Vista with Norton Internet security and spybot but they still get on the machines. Norton dosent see it at all Spybot finds it but though it says its fixed the problem they are still there. I am beginning to lose pleasure from the Pc continually restoring a clean backup to get rid of them, is there anything thats effective in stopping them in the first place. I have tried other things to remove them with no success, and ran a scan from bit defenders site which found and removed something but it was still there, can anyone tell me what i need to either stop or get rid of these. Thanks Tony R

jimv7 11:49 17 May 08

Try this click here

rdave13 11:56 17 May 08

Have a look here; click here

Mac70 12:48 17 May 08

If only Vundo was that easy to remove. The tutorial is two years old and Vundo evolves very quickly. Sometimes Vundofix doesnt pick up anything.
The best advice is from the final post at the BC link.

Tony-214420 13:44 18 May 08

thanks for both suggestions but i have previously tried these with no joy. Could relly do with something that stops its ingresion in the first place. If not i will have to (always a good idea anyway) keep updated sysyem backups of both my Laptop and desktop Pcs. so that i can at least install to a previous time. I stupidly changed my settings to only keep 1 backup with ghost and of course backed up the troubles as well so had to reformat and re-install both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…