virtual e-bay

LivEviL 20:57 12 Dec 05

iv had an idea to create a website called virtual e-bay where u virtually buy and sell things like in an auction but with a few twists and turns! like it being in cartoon and it being like a big market where the different catagorys are on different stalls! the aim is to sell as much and make as much as possible and you start with £200 to buy somthing and then to sell it on or you start with £100 and 5 items to sell on! and a virtual pay pal is involved! does anyone think this could be a good website/game? and does anyone know how to make it?

LivEviL 20:58 12 Dec 05

p.s All ideas are my own and are mine if anyone found copying it ill tell your mummy!

LivEviL 20:59 12 Dec 05

oh and also for ebay shops u have a stall or a shop on the market! god im full of ideas! somebody fan me before i pass out

wolfie3000 21:43 12 Dec 05

sounds cool but ebay will have other ideas (copyright)

LivEviL 21:52 12 Dec 05

yeah but what if ebay! could have a big say in it! or even run it! and have lots of free advertising! or people have to sign up with ebay before they can sign up in VEbay?

rmcqua 10:02 13 Dec 05

Sorry to be a killjoy at this time of year, but is this really an appropriate topic for the Helproom forum?

LivEviL 16:24 13 Dec 05

well yes coz if you read, there is a question in there!

does anyone think this could be a good website/game?
and does anyone know how to make it?

pj123 17:37 13 Dec 05

No and no. What would be the point?

LivEviL 17:40 13 Dec 05

well if u dont have any thing of any use to say whats the point in posting! you maybe answering the question! but ur not giving the type of info i need! whats the point in most games? there isnt a point just for entertainment!

spuds 18:10 13 Dec 05

The game would be very feasible, providing you have thousands of pounds for development. eBay wouldn't be very interested in the early stages of development. Plus eBay would never give you permission to use their name or ideas, unless you could provide cast iron royalty and copyright agreements. Best to put this one to sleep, for the time being.

LivEviL 18:22 13 Dec 05

thank you at least i got some information! it was just an idea i dont have the knowlege and the time to do it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…