Virtual Disk Bus Enumerator prob

Hetti 12:20 PM 24 May 11

I'm posting this here but already have a post open called "Error message's" I don't know if the two are connected so to be on the safe side kept them separate.

The new problem is in Device manager, I have a yellow exclamation mark beside Virtual disk bus enumerator, I tried to update driver but get "The latest driver is already installed" I tried disabling then enabling it but the exclamation mark is still there.

Hetti 16:06 PM 24 May 11

I did use Comodo remote assistance about two years ago, I also had their security software but I have not used Comodo backup, it may have been downloaded along with other software without me being aware of it.

Hetti 09:15 AM 25 May 11

Thank 124 Will try that later today, Ill let you know Thanks again

TBird1974 00:58 AM 01 Jul 11

I have the same problem in Device Manager w/ the Virtual Disk Bus except I have never heard of Comodo until today.

I tried all of your suggestions, there are no drivers installed and I could not install any. And I could not use the option of "using a disk" as I have no idea as to what this is for.

What can I do?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…