Virtual Bus Enumerator

Iain 22:24 05 Aug 03

I run Win XP Home and was checking my drivers for compatability and find that under System devices is listed'.
Logitech Virtual Bus Enumerator'

Driver Date 06/11/2001
Veresion 4.11.330.0
Not digitally signed

What is this and what does it do and if it is vital can it be updated

john-232317 08:18 06 Aug 03

Sounds like something to do with mouse or keyboard drivers. My keyboard driver is a month later and Micro softs own. I only just bought the logitec keyboard and updated software from the net a few weeks ago. So if it works .. dont worry.

Iain 17:44 08 Aug 03

In passing while checking drivers as above I found one or two others that were also marked as not signed though they were the latest updates specifically for Win XP from major firms like ATI Epson and Logitech.
WHY is this

hugh-265156 19:52 08 Aug 03

it costs the companys lots of money to have the drivers tested by microsoft.some dont bother.they usually work ok though.

check out control panel/system/hardware/driver signing and click warn.

windows will tell you when installing new drivers if they are signed or not and ask you if you wish to proceed or not.

Iain 22:15 08 Aug 03

That is the odd thing.The warning box is checked and has on occasion given warning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…