Virtaul CD

DrDob 18:38 04 May 05

I have a problem with Circle virtual CD I wont to put 2 reference disk on the HD so I do not have to keep swapping the disks in and out of the CD /DVD Drive. I have loaded circle virtual CD and it works , that is till I re-boot then the virtual CD drive ‘Z’ is there, and the program is on my main drive ‘C’ but I can not access it, I am asked to ‘put the disk in the ‘Z’ drive. So how do I keep the two together ? can anybody help ? thanks Dr Dob

Chegs ® 18:57 04 May 05

I use Paragon CD-ROM Emulator.With this,I open the Paragon program,and use its inbuilt Browse button to "show" it where the image file resides.Once the app knows where this is on my HDD,I can simply right-click/load the image icon within the Paragon app.Once loaded,they remain there for 75% of the time after a reboot.I dug into XP's "Error Logs" and found that if I left an image loaded before rebooting,this "upset" XP and it reported a Bad Block on CD-ROM occasionally,resulting in the Virtual Devices appearing,but always minus the image.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…