Virgin.net broadband

Portly 00:06 14 Nov 06

With my current ISP, my spouse and I have our own email accounts and passwords, so that we only collect our own e mail.

Does anyone know if Virgin net has the same facility.

Ta.

beeuuem 00:37 14 Nov 06

Yes, it does. You can have mail addresses and individual passwords for these.

beeuuem 00:38 14 Nov 06

"You can have mail addresses and individual passwords for these." Should read "You can have up to 5 mail addresses and individual passwords for these".

Portly 09:35 14 Nov 06

looks to be good value for their 8Mb, 6Gb package.

Has any one had a bad experience with Virgin.net ?

jon_hoggy 13:37 14 Nov 06

I'm with Virgin, no major grumbles, only comment i would make is that i upgraded from 2 Meg to 8 Meg, and since then, download speeds have been varied and is not the improvment i expected, frankly its no different, but i am hoping this is down to teething problems as they bring everything up to scratch.

Portly 13:55 14 Nov 06

One thing that is not clear from their site is pricing. Do you really pay £14-99 per month, or is this the average of 6 months discount and then a higher price ?

Dipso 14:58 14 Nov 06

Some Virgin users are experiencing speed issues at the moment. I would do some research beofre you commit yourself. This is a start click here#

Portly 15:16 14 Nov 06

I was getting near to asking BT for a MAC, and looking forward to saving myself £5 per month.
Looks as though I will not switch to Virgin yet then.

Who rates as the most reliable / best value at present folks? I download around 5 Gb a month.

Dipso 16:50 14 Nov 06

Check out Newnet. They are getting good press currently. click here

Was thinking of choosing them myself.

Portly 18:00 14 Nov 06

Worth investigating further. Ta.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…