Virgin Net Broadband-Email Problems

gardener 21:48 22 Feb 05

Good Evening,
Just to put my mind at rest,is anyone apart from me experiencing problems trying to access the Virgin.Net email server?

oscar cat 22:58 22 Feb 05

same here all day, use the webmail service on virgins home page

fullyfitted 23:02 22 Feb 05

Same on dial up.
" the engineers are working on it"

Jeffers22 23:07 22 Feb 05

Irritatingly it's been out all day. I've only managed to get an email in from their server once, and several left on. Is this becoming a more frequent event? It seems so to me.

octal 23:19 22 Feb 05

This is on their service issues:

1. Time 22/02/2005 - 20:30 If you are experiencing problems with email, please go to click here and click on the webmail link. This will allow you to login and send and receive email as normal. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, Virgin.net apologise for any inconvenience caused.

2. You may have recently received an email from Virgin.net about your Virgin.net 24seven account.This is an official email from Virgin.net and it is important that you read the information enclosed.

3. Network Problem affecting News

A centralised network problem is currently affecting access to the Virgin.net News service.
Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, Virgin.net apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you're having problems with the Internet (and if you use Virgin Net as your Internet connection provider), check this page before phoning the helpline. We'll tell you what's going on as soon as we're aware of any problems.

If you decide you still need to contact someone at Virgin Net about a service problem, then please e-mail [email protected].

pimpers 23:53 22 Feb 05

This is the first time for a long long time that I have had trouble retrieving my emails. From what I have read already some seem to say that its done this more than once.

I thought I was going round the twist as I could not even get the "contact us" page to load on the website to get the help phone number, the number I have is changed. Thanks for posting this.

Pimpers.

pimpers 23:58 22 Feb 05

I have found that only your main account can be retrieved via the "webmail" page. If you have like me got three other email address's for the family then you cannot open these. B*M.

Pimpers.

gardener 10:35 23 Feb 05

Thanks for the replies and advice.Glad to know I'm not alone.Anyway they seem to have sorted the problem (hopefully).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…