Virgin Media Call Centre

ol blueeyes 20:18 19 Sep 09

Does anyone know where Virgin Media's Call Centre is. Only they do not seem to be able to understand English and ask the same question several times.

octal 20:22 19 Sep 09

India?

ol blueeyes 20:30 19 Sep 09

Octal
You could be right though on further thought it's probably further a field like Mars. That's why Sir Richard branson is so rich with all the income he makes from his customers phone calls.

octal 20:52 19 Sep 09

I must admit when I have called them a couple of times I was dreading it, but they turned out to be quite good, maybe I was lucky.

I remember a few years ago calling them and the guy asked what operating system I was using, I answered Linux, he replied they don't support Linux, I replied I don't support Windows so you tell me what to do and I'll worry about my Linux, he had a chuckle at that but between us we sorted the problem out, so they are not all bad.

ol blueeyes 23:34 19 Sep 09

Octal

Interesting what Linux do you use ? I've tried several in the past and must say I haven't got on to well with them.
But if yours is a different one prepared to give anything a trial.
Can always put it on my old Computer as a trial.

Input Overload 00:55 20 Sep 09

I spoke to a nice lady in Manila in the Philippines the other day, yet yesterday the guy seemed to be from the India area. Yet today the person was in the UK, so who knows.

birdface 09:52 20 Sep 09

I think the problem with Virginmedia is if all of their call centers were in the Uk they would get far more customers we know this but try telling Virgin.

ol blueeyes 10:05 20 Sep 09

Mind it does just how much confidence Virgin have in their Overseas Call Centres. Their Complaints Department is in South Wales as I learnt last night

ol blueeyes 10:29 20 Sep 09

Mind I've just had proved to me what I've always said. Be firm do a bit of shouting, do not take no for an answer and you get what you want. I've just had an E:Mail from a Department of Virgin that is closed until Monday (?) And had a full and complete answer to a question I raised a week ago and was promised a reply in 48 Hours.
As he who shouts the loudest gets the most.

octal 13:05 20 Sep 09

I use PCLinuxOS click here

I've been using it for a few years now and no problems at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac