Virgin Mail

Epirb406 20:39 27 Jul 04

Have been with, and happy with Virgin for about 8 (!) years.

Been having some email probs this week.

Forum archive only talking about problems from months ago.

Anyone else or is this an individual prob?

Cheers, Epirb.

PS problem is not receiving mail and being unable to change email setteings online. Not relevant but I knew someoone would ask!

Dipso 23:26 27 Jul 04
  Epirb406 19:03 29 Jul 04

All seems to have returned to normal now,

Still having problems reinstating a deleted email address as they keep telling me that the name is already taken. With an unusual surname and fore name, I don't beleive them!

Guess I will just have to keep emailing their customer support every day and see if it eventually produces a result!

Cheers, Epirb.

rubella 17:48 25 Aug 04

I think Virgin are just great. I’ve e-mailed their customer support[sic] pretty much daily for just over two months. As yet I have received no response. It seems there’s a great slew of people who are just as fond of Virgin as I am.

“Virgin.net The Worlds Worst Isp?” – ISP Review: click here

And from the appropriately titled “THE SCREAM”: click here

Nasty

Epirb406 22:38 12 Sep 04

well.... 16 emails, increasingly angry, problem was that I have never paid for virgin services, just been using them for ten years!

So in desparation emailed saying I was fed up with their treatment of me after such a long time, especially as we are due to get broadband in this area in a few weeks. Also listed each and every reference number from every email I sent.

problem was sorted next day, make of it what you will!

Cheers, epirb

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…