Virgin broadband.

pimpers 18:17 04 Mar 05

I have been on Virgin broadband for some months now and was paying for the higher priced unlimited monthly package. I have now signed up to the lower priced package with a 3GB monthly limit.
I have emailed Virgin a few times now without any reply for an answer to my query.

Is there a way to check to see what my monthly download limit is during any part of the month?

I cannot see anywhere on their home page for this information.
The reason for this is to see what my average monthly download limit was before the switch and to get an idea of how near to the limit now.

Thanks.

Pimpers.

andrew-196854 18:37 04 Mar 05

i dont know if this helps but im with bt and recently got upgraded to 2mb connection and had an email telling me about it and they said from the 1st of may i will be able to moniter my monthly useage , maybe virgin have not got it in use yet either

SANTOS7 18:54 04 Mar 05

click here
info you need is here pimpers, i am also with virgin
and i am considering writing to them to see if they have any plans to upgrade there no limits BB as at the moment they seem to be lagging behind some of the other very attractive no limit deals available,
it would be interesting to find out if they have any views on the subject

Magik ®© 19:04 04 Mar 05

this is what you want..

click here

gudgulf 20:03 04 Mar 05

Also with Virgin on dial-up and they are about to lose me as a customer because their broadband offers are very poor in comparison with most others.Having said that I have had no connection or other problems in the 2 years I,ve used them nor have I had any reason to use the helpline so it's a shame really.

pimpers 21:51 04 Mar 05

Thanks to those who have brought Bandwith monitor pro to my attention. The principle is good but why should you have to pay for it?
After all you are paying for a service that you hope they are getting right. If you are Paying for electric you dont just take their word you have used so much electric do you, you need proof! To be fair I have not hit the limit yet but you need some sort of guide to give you an idea of how much you have used.

Thanks.

Pimpers.

Daveboy 22:01 04 Mar 05
  pimpers 04:49 16 Mar 05

Just received this message from Virgin.

"Virgin.net haven't started monitoring customer's broadband useage just yet.

When we do you'll be able to check it via the Virgin.net website."

So if this service is available soon,is there a real difference in their or other ISP packages download limits apart from the prices?

One wonders.

Pimpers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…