virgin 24/7 users, please help!!

Ellie3009 09:02 29 Nov 03

I, like some other around here have been experiencing severe difficulties with the virgin 24/7 internet service. This has been going on since the summer, but in the last month things have got a little silly, sometimes having to disconnect and reconnect 20 times, or not getting any connection at all. I have emailed virgin support, but, like everyone else here, have received nothing except an automated reply.
What I am looking for, if anyone else out there can help me, is simply some alternative 24/7 dialup numbers to try. I did intend to ring the lo-call number for this, except I dont have a touch-tone phone, so it wont work!!!!!

So basically, anyone out there on virgin 24/7, can you please post here or email me the dialup numbers you use, and any alternatives that you have been given to try ?

Thanks in advance, Ellie

christmascracker 09:54 29 Nov 03

click here

There are a few here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…