Vinyl to CD , how ?

curlylad 13:23 04 Feb 04

I have just got my new PC up and running and one of the first things that I need to do is transfer/copy all my old vinyl onto CD.I have the correct hardware installed to do the job but I have never done this before so I need to know what software I need and how I go about it ?
Thanks !

recap 13:27 04 Feb 04

click here and view past posting on this subject. I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for there.

fredhead40 13:38 04 Feb 04

Can you repost the link again. It directs to a page and asks for the key words again.
Thanks

recap 13:44 04 Feb 04

click here if that doesn't work do a search with the following criteria: Vinyl and CD, title & message.

Don't know if it helps you decide but I have been using Steinberg Clean which I find very easy and user friendly. Results are pretty good too bearing in mind the condition of my old LPs.

To finish off presentationally, you can download the the covers from sites such as click here

Brian100 21:48 04 Feb 04

I use PolderbitS click here where the full version is available for 14 days. I find it straigtforward to use. On click here you will find useful advice on connecting to the PC.

Bapou 22:21 04 Feb 04

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab. excellent program for cleaning up the older well used vinyl records.
click here

spud 21:45 05 Feb 04

Thanks for the link,just tried it and found it really easy to use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…