Vinyl To CD

denali 21:15 28 Feb 05

I am in the process of transfering some old vinyl LP's onto CD's. I have everything set up and tested and am ready to go. I do have a question before I start. Is it possible, or pheasable. to put more than one LP on a CD or could I use a DVD and put the all on that.? ( Is this question as stupid as it looks in print)?. Help me please, I have'nt a clue!

Number six 21:29 28 Feb 05

Most cd's can store 700MB. In the case of an audio cd, at normal sampling rates, you should be able to record about 80 minutes. You could probably squeeze two average length albums onto one cd - just! Your cd burning software should tell you if you go "over the limit".

denali 21:44 28 Feb 05

Thank you Number six. All I needed to know

accord 22:56 28 Feb 05

Or record them in mp3 or wma and you can rip these to cd or dvd. you'll be able to fit loads onto each disc.

denali 23:17 28 Feb 05

Thank you for your suggestions accord but I am afraid that all seems a bit Hi-tech for me. I have heard of MP3 players but afraid I never even seen one

dogbreath1 23:23 28 Feb 05

Some cd players support mp3 file playing. I've got a Marantz cd player and it plays them fine. The big plus is that I can get an 8 hour play time from one cd. It's worth checking out whether your player supports this format.

denali 09:56 01 Mar 05

Thank you all for your help. I have started now and everything appears to be fine..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…