VIEWSONIC VA1912 WIDESCREEN MONITOR

STINGRAY2323 11:54 29 Jan 09

I PURCHASED THE ABOVE USED MONITOR, AND IT CAME WITH JUST THE CONNECTION LEADS. I COUPLED IT ALL UP AND IT WORKED FINE EXCEPT THERE IS NO SOUND.

I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE USER MANUAL AND TRIED TO TURN ON AS PER INSTRUCTION, BUT NO JOY. DO I NEED TO INSTALL DRIVERS OR ANYTHING ???? HELP !!!!!!

oldbeefer2 12:50 29 Jan 09

Please don't use caps as it looks as though you're shouting! Try going to Start, Help and Support, type 'no sound' and then follow the sound troubleshooter - it may be just the way the computer is configured.

ambra4 14:11 29 Jan 09

Integrated stereo speakers 3.5mm stereo audio line-in did you connect a 3.5mm stereo audio

cable from the line out on the computer to the line in on the monitor, the output from the line out

connector is only a audio signal that require a power amplifier to drive the speakers build in to

the monitor

Most line out on present day computers require you to install a speaker system with a build in amplifier

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…