Viewsonic 17" E72F+SB CRT monitor

Brumas 00:07 26 Jan 05

I have seen this monitor for sale - £89.99 at click here has anyone any experiences/observations of the firm/product ? My monitor is 'on the blink' and, as cash is a bit thin on the ground after Christmas, wondered if this was a good buy ?
Cheers
Brumas

johnnyrocker 00:08 26 Jan 05

might be better off in consumer watch mate.

johnny.

Brumas 00:16 26 Jan 05

I never thought to use consumer watch , I've only ever used the Helproom forum.

I must assume therefore that I tick this as Resolved and then re-post on Consumer watch ?

Brumas

johnnyrocker 00:18 26 Jan 05

yep nice one.

johnny.

SANAP 00:22 26 Jan 05

go to ebay and look for a DELL crt 17" flatcscreen DELL P790 17" FLATSCREEN CRT PC MONITOR or similar, sony etc, save urself a good bit of money.

sanap

Brumas 14:20 26 Jan 05

Thanks for that SANAP, checked it out but most are 'second hand' for that price and not all of them have warranties. I really do not want second hand and all the possible troubles that may come with them - at least new you can take it back etc. and have redress.
Cheers
Brumas

Brumas 15:41 26 Jan 05

I looked a bit harder on Ebay and found a decent new 17" monitor on sale through an actual Ebay Shop, complete with 3 year warranty; total cost including postage and packing was just under £90 so thanks to all who helped.

Cheers. Brumas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…