Views on HP deskjet 3325 or 3820

sarah-280539 14:22 14 Mar 03

Hi,

I'm looking for reasonably priced printer for occasional use. I need it to print letters etc and I'd also like to be able to print the odd photo but nothing on a daily basis. I've seen these two printers on offer in Argos and wondered if anyone had an views. Ideally I'd prefer to buy the 3325 for £40 but I don't know if it will meet my needs (the 3820 is £70). Because I don't use a printer that often I thought I'd just replace the printer rather than cartridges when the originals run out. I'd appreciate any views. Thanks

Bagsey 14:55 14 Mar 03

Hi Sarah. I have the 3822 and find it a good cheap printer. Not Brilliant but it does the business. I use non HP print ink carts and have had no trouble. It does a fair job on photo's as well. Your idea of buying a new cheap printer instead of ink carts sounds Ok but in practice the cartridges you get with a new printer are only about 30% full so you will replace your printer with monotenous regularity. The black ink provided in my 3822 lasted only just over 3 weeks and I am a fairly average user. I use high capacity non Hp cartridges at less the half price from the internet. They are fine.

DieSse 17:30 14 Mar 03

Check out the HP 3420 - I've supplied several of these recently, and everyone has been very pleased with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now