Viewing someone's posts

roygbiv 17:15 26 Mar 03

Please can someone tell me how to view posts from someone else. I know my mother in law has several posts and i would like to look at them all without going through the whole list (as some are quite old, now) I have her post name, but where do i go now?
Alan

« Ravin » 17:17 26 Mar 03

enter her name in the search box....

roygbiv 17:20 26 Mar 03

Thanks, but tried that, no joy.
Alan

ER INDOORS 17:25 26 Mar 03

that I have been meaning to ask.I tried Search. No joy.

€dstow 18:42 26 Mar 03

You have to have the right search criteria ticked and checked for it to work. I've just checked for my father's posts here and it worked fine.

€d

roygbiv 16:02 28 Mar 03

Sorry to be a pain, but do you mean i have to know the exact words of the post??. Is it possible for you to explain more??. Alan

Eagie 16:19 28 Mar 03

Have you been using the search box which is always on the left hand side of the window? I tried searching for my threads this way (as an experiment) but it only brought up ones I had responded to not the ones I initiated.

Using the search form on either the title page of the helproom or consumerwatch and selecting the "search titles and all postings" yielded better results - though you have to search through the two forums seperately.

« Ravin » 19:47 28 Mar 03

i just tried it and it doesn't seem to work like before.. used my name and while i have more than 15 pages in my postings only one or two pages in the search results

roygbiv 17:01 01 Apr 03

I will try it once more, before i tick as answered.

« Ravin » 17:06 01 Apr 03

try contacting the moderator .. ? and perhaps let us know if there is an answer :)

roygbiv 17:19 01 Apr 03

I put in search ROYGBIV search titles and all posts 6 results
(perhaps it works for posts that have your name in the reply).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…