Viewing Offline

rupie 21:39 22 Jun 04

I know that This question may have been asked lots of times before, but how do i make it so images cannot be copied from my picture gallery and the site is only viewable on line

Forum Editor 07:02 23 Jun 04

of protecting images from being copied, but good ones rely on encryption, and are expensive. To be honest, unless your images have a particular commercial value there's little point in going to great lengths - a determined and knowleadgeable person will get the images anyway.

If you want to try an encryption method you can get one free for non-commercial use if you
click here

kev.Ifty 23:47 23 Jun 04

You could always tell visitors not to display or reproduce your pics under threat of legal action
other sites do click here
lol Kev

QuickHare 21:20 24 Jun 04

Use PHP or Perl to create a page which simply lifts the picture from another source. The same file is used to display all pictures. Ok, this is extra work for a server, but is a cheap way to ensure only one picture is saved to disk at any one time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…