Viewing MS Outlook over a network

cafc1962 11:46 23 May 05

Is it possible to connect to an existing MS Outlook mailbox from a 2nd computer over my home network? I have just connected my 3 home pc's with a Netgear wireless network and wondered whether it is possible to connect to the main pc from the others and view the mailbox. I cannot find any simple instructions anywhere showing how to do this so would appreciate some help.

Many thanks

recap 12:10 23 May 05

You can use RealVNC click here this will allow you to connect to any computer as if you where sitting at it.

Or, you could use Remote Assitant if you have XP.

Another way would be to Add the Account to the particular workstation you are sat at. The downside of this is that any emails received at this workstation would not be in the original mailbox.

DieSse 13:27 23 May 05

Go to File - Open - Personal Folders (.pst file) then browse to the .pst file in the other system, and open it. You will see all the folders on the other system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…