Viewing movies on TV from computer

Legolas 14:58 22 Mar 03

I have successfully set up my comp/TV to view my computer on my TV can anyone tell me if it is possible to view a movie played on Real One Player,DIVX or Windows Media Player on the TV all I get is a blank screen on the TV although the movie is playing on the computer through one of the Players I mentioned.

powerless 15:00 22 Mar 03

You cannot view it on both screens at once. You will have to drag realplayer over to the TV.

jediknight007 15:09 22 Mar 03

Well, I have TV-out on my computer as well and I am able to watch movies using Windows Media Player on both screens on on just the TV. I just set my TV as the primary screen and Standard view and then watch movies in fullscreen.

I don't know why you are not able to watch movies on your TV even though you can view your desktop on it. Just make sure that you haven't set it to strech the desktop horizontally and that you choose either Clone or Standard and make the TV the primary screen.

Legolas 15:16 22 Mar 03

Thanks again powerless got it now.

Legolas 15:17 22 Mar 03

Thanks too jediknight007 problem solved

heatster 15:36 22 Mar 03

I am trying to find a wireless product that lets me transmit movies/music on my PC to My TV downstairs? Any suggestions would be massively appreciated.

woodchip 15:42 22 Mar 03

Makro have a video sender unit, so you can watch on any TV in the house

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…