Viewing images on a website

Pen the hen 09:28 01 Nov 06

I cannot see the images on this website click here - can anyone tell me why? Is it a setting on my PC - as every other website seems to work well.

johnnyrocker 09:31 01 Nov 06

i have the same problem on that site so will follow this with interest.

johnny.

Technotiger 09:39 01 Nov 06

Hi, it must be that individual site - cos the result here is ditto!

Cheers

Technotiger 09:40 01 Nov 06

ps, if you look at this site, you should find that you pc is ok - plenty of pics!

click here

Cheers.

Pen the hen 09:45 01 Nov 06

thanks for the pictures! but still need to see sport-tool!

johnnyrocker 09:46 01 Nov 06

cant view any pics on the original posted site.

johnny.

Technotiger 10:19 01 Nov 06

Hi, same here, can only see red x's on the original site. So I reckon the fault is with that site, not our pc's.

By the way, to see the pics on the site I posted be a little patient, the Mags take a little while to load as they are in pdf format.

Cheers

Technotiger 10:20 01 Nov 06

Hi, I would not advise you to make any alterations to your setup, in view of the apparrent fact that it is not just your pc.

Cheers

Pen the hen 10:23 01 Nov 06

Thanks - will keep this thread going to see if anyone else has an idea. I may speak to the website owners to get their feedback!

Technotiger 10:39 01 Nov 06

Hi, I have just spoken to the site makers - they are going to look into it. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Cheers

Technotiger 10:40 01 Nov 06

ps - I have directed them to this Post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…