viewing faxes

Metty 15:31 20 Feb 03

I use the fax console in Windows XP but find that when I want to view either a received or sent fax it attempts to open with Adobe PhotodeLuxe Business Edition but then I get a screen warning that "Could not open MS Fax Console Temp Preview #000004ec63d1cd11.tif because of a problem parsing the TIFF file." The string of numbers varies with the particular fax to view. In the past I used to just click on "view" and up came the result on the screen - and also using Windows XP. What is possible is that the fax can be printed with no problem. If I uninstall Adobe PhotodeLuxe B.E. and then go back to the Fax Console I get a message that "The operation cannot be completed"

beeuuem 15:55 20 Feb 03

Windows XP users - Windows XP has the built-in ability to view multi-page TIFF files via its Image and Fax Viewer. The Image and Fax Viewer should automatically launch when you double-click on the TIFF file. 
In file associations TIFF files should be set to open with the Image and Fax Viewer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…