viewing downloaded videos

pete h 12:20 19 Oct 07

hya once again, not having much luck here am i. when i go to view certain videos, i get this message....Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to the Player with the error code being this.....Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000

can anyone tell me what i need to do to solve this problem. once again thanks

pete

Stuartli 12:32 19 Oct 07

Try downloading the Standard Package version of K-Lite audio and video codecs from:

click here

Once installed, open Windows Media Player>Tools>Options>File Types.

Ensure that all File Types are Enabled.

DieSse 12:34 19 Oct 07

The error code is the error code for an unknown error (of course I hear you say) - but that's just it - the error is unknown, so it may be any one of a number of things, and not related to others who have the same error code.

Here are some suggestions about how to tackle it.

click here

pete h 13:57 19 Oct 07

stuartli thanks mate that enabled me to see the video's buy you a pint one day ta.

pete

Stuartli 15:35 19 Oct 07

Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…