Viewer participation

123joey123 10:46 AM 17 May 10

I think I am out of my depth here. The club I have done a web site for has asked if they can download text and graphics from their end.Is it possible?

123joey123 08:47 AM 19 May 10

Sorry, yes, of course.Upload.

babybell 09:52 AM 19 May 10

You'll need to give them all the files you have so far and let them know the passwords for the hosting package. You can't really have two lots of people uploading, so if you do hand it over, I would let them take care of it in future too.

Just out of interest, what type of 'club' is it?

123joey123 10:14 AM 19 May 10

Thanks, it's a Rotary Club. I realised it could be done using CMS but I find with limited experience it quite difficult to administer.I went to a programme called Cushy CMS but, frankly don't understand how to administer.
I take note of what was said about outside posting to the site but we have a new President who has big ideas of what he wants also, to be honest, I like to try and extend my limited lnowledge.
If you would like to view the site it is,
click here an any ideas are always warmly welcome because, it seems to me that almost everyone out there knows more than me.
Cheers

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…