Viewer. alb

March Wind 20:18 05 Jun 11

I have this VieverX.alb in a folder that I keep my pictures in. I would like to transfer my pictures onto disk. Do I need to transfer this icon? also. What is / does it stand for? I see it often, I have deleted it in the past.

lotvic 22:04 05 Jun 11

What photo/picture album programs have you got installed?

March Wind 21:32 06 Jun 11

I have, Photosuite 4, Photosuit 7, Photo story 3 for Windows, Picaview, Roxio Photosuit 5, and lots to do with Sheriff.

lotvic 22:43 06 Jun 11

If you delete it does it then come back next time you look at pics in the folder?

If so, I think it is just the system index/album of the pictures in that folder relating to the photo program that you have set as default.

You do not need to transfer this icon when you save your pictures to CD/DVD

In my folders I have a similar one called Thumbs.db it keeps track of the thumbnails of the pics. I can delete it and then it will come back/create a new one, next time I choose thumbnail view.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…