'view your postings' - disabled

JOHN232 10:25 25 Aug 05

Is it just me or has everybody got the same problem. If it is only me, any idea how I can reverse this?

BaboonBoy22 10:27 25 Aug 05

I have the same thing.. hopefully it's just temporary.

VoG II 10:29 25 Aug 05
  johnnyrocker 10:29 25 Aug 05

read fe posts and the post before yours.

johnny.

roygbiv 12:56 25 Aug 05

Even doing this, I have come accros very slow loading pages and even "time out" errors on consumerwatch................ "paitence is a virtue"

stlucia 13:15 25 Aug 05

Got a timeout error "The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: CFQUERY" when posting a response. Posted the response again, then found that it had posted first time.

Also getting timeout error trying to open threads, such as this one. Seems like temporary disabling the my postings page hasn't helped.

pj123 14:11 25 Aug 05

Early days yet. Notice that My Postings is still listed in the "Jump to" drop down menu at the bottom of the page. Maybe members who haven't read the FEs posting are still trying to access their posting via that link, which could be keeping the problem active?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…