View your postings (disabled)

Pine Man 19:02 24 Aug 05

Is it just my postings that are disabled or everybodies and does anybody know why?

woodchip 19:04 24 Aug 05

everybody - it's got some bugs

VoG II 19:04 24 Aug 05

It is everybody and this is why click here

octal 19:04 24 Aug 05

Yes, there have been problems with it, so I'm guessing they've closed it temporarily.

Pine Man 19:09 24 Aug 05

Thanks VoG musy have missed the FE's thread.

Forum Editor 19:13 24 Aug 05

As mentioned in a previous post of mine.

We've done it because we are conscious of the frustration that everyone must be feeling when the site repeatedly locks up, or sends you a timeout error message.

I'm not saying that we've cracked the problem in all its detail, but we should see the threads loading a little faster, now that the 'My postings' database is not being accessed. We're considering a number of options for the future, and I'll keep you fully informed as and when we have anything to report. In the meantime, thanks for your patience - much appreciated by all concerned.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:27 25 Aug 05

Glad I searched before posting, I was about to email the forum editor :)

I have been really quiet recently.

PA28 10:31 25 Aug 05

Oh dear - I HAVE emailed the FE. Wanted to find a post from the distant past - trouble is that I've made thousands in my time!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…