//some 3rd party need geo

View pictures on TV via a DVD

Tigger2 11:37 06 Jan 04

Hi there…..

Having just bought a digital camera & a DVD player the thought occurs is it possible to do away with paper & printing altogether & burn a CD-R that would go into the DVD player & display my pictures on the TV?

Anyone with any experience of doing this sort of thing??? All thoughts greatfully received.

Cheers

scotty 12:11 06 Jan 04

Nero offers this facility. SVP are currently offering Nero Express 6 for £5.

click here

Legolas 12:14 06 Jan 04

Have look here for info click here

Tigger2 11:17 08 Jan 04

Thanks guys interesting stuff......

Am I limited to running a slide show though or can I just search through the pictures using the DVD remote control?

stlucia 13:05 08 Jan 04

Am I going mad, or is this a duplicate of another thread I've just responded to?

Tigger2 21:30 08 Jan 04

Can't comment on your mental state stlucia but yes it is a duplicate.........I got frstrated due a p*ss poor response from my connection & pressed the "post response" button twice!!!!

Just because the internet doesn't respond doesn't mean it hasn't heard apparently!!!!!

Bapou 22:32 08 Jan 04

With Movie Maker 2 for XP free from Microsoft you can create a slideshow,add audio, music or narration. Transitions and effects also can be added to give the show added interest.

Once created, saved to a WMV file to your computer then encoded to MPeg1 via TMPG encoder,(free download).You now have the makings of a VCD. Check out your player to ensure it plays VCD,(not all do,if OK then go to click here and follow more explicit advice.

Should you have Nero 6 then this has an encoder for the purpose of creating MPegs1 and 2.

woodchip 22:58 08 Jan 04

I use Ulead PhotoImpact to create slide show of pic's to show on DVD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…