View photos on dvd player

chriscross72 14:36 29 Dec 05

I have been away for christmas and took a number of pictures over the festive period. I should like to put my pictures onto a Cd so that they can be played via an ordinary dvd player. I've tried the vcd function on nero 6 but all i get on my dvd player are pages of thumbnails and no pictures. the dvd player is a modern Multi regional one and plays most other things.
Is there anything recommended to use so i can put photos onto a cd (or DVD) stick the disc into the dvd player and view my photos on the tv screen?
I have windows XP home on my pc

Hamish 15:00 29 Dec 05

Try this click here

jack 15:17 29 Dec 05

If it is simply to look at the images as they come - then burn them directly on the the disk and not through a third party method [Assuming you have XP] click drag to drive just plonk 'em on. Let XP do it.

If you wish to be more sophisticated then a slide show program will add a whiz - DVDPixPly for example from click here

britto 15:35 29 Dec 05

Have you tried playing around with the dvd remote?, when the thumbnails are showing I have to press the number 1 button to bring that pic to full screen then click the next button to navigate through the pic's

also check Nero 6 VCD add files page to see if there is a tick in the Enable VCD Menu box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…