View Images on TV via DVD Player

david4637 16:56 27 Jun 04

1. If I use Nero 5.5 to burn JPGs Images (Photos) can I view them on my TV via my stand alone DVD Player.

2. Do I need to modify them in any way to view them on the TV Screen.

3. Can I title them etc, if so how.

4. Any help / further advice much appreciated.
Thanks David

sicknote 17:33 27 Jun 04

If you use nero express,go to video/picture,then video cd,you add your pictures then select it,rightclick ,properties and you can alter the title,etc as you wish.All this is done before burning to CD

pj123 18:10 27 Jun 04

You would need a slideshow programme to make a VCD. I use Ulead DVD Pictureshow to do it. But there is also Slideshow to go and HP used to do a download of HP Memories Disc Creator for free. I have just been to the HP site and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. It was a 36mb download which I have on a CD so if you would like a copy please email me and I will post it to you.

Bapou 18:17 27 Jun 04

This freeware could help you click here works with stills.

david4637 20:58 28 Jun 04

Herewith the link you were referring to -click here. Thank you for your very kind offer to send me the CD, as Dial up would take for ever. I have sent you an email requesting the CD. Have you used this prog a lot and does it do a good job. Thanks very much. David

PS Thanks also to the others who replied with helpful comments

david4637 20:23 29 Jun 04

I have tried your idea of using Nero 5.5 to burn the images onto a CDR (creates a VCD) and it does work. Can you tell me whether you can add a title to each picture image. Thanks for your reply. David

david4637 16:10 30 Jun 04

F5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…