Video Quality

Mo674 19 May 11

I have got my wedding dance video and want to improve the quality. Its in a disco setting and wondered what i could use to try and increase its quality. Is there any software?

eedcam 19 May 11

Depends what you need to do What format is the video ion.You can do limted stuff with windows mocie maker or you could get the free trials opf adobe premiere elements or magix movie edit .The latter being the cheaper
link text both might be able to Lighten and or remove some grain if that is the problem

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message