video pause

mosfet 21:35 18 Jul 03

Just tried to watch a video from a thread (click here).For the first time,the video keeps pausing while the buffering catches up,or so it seems.Do i need a video card? Be grateful for help again.

Thanks Les

ton 01:03 19 Jul 03

Is there an option to download the video before watching it? Try the options on right click.

hugh-265156 01:09 19 Jul 03

what is the "click here" and what are you using to watch it?

in media player set the buffer to around 30 secs or so(even on broadband this will help)

tools/options/buffer

mosfet 22:02 19 Jul 03

Thanks for the help both,using Media Player9,changed to 30 secs,was better only cut once but a longer wait for buffering to catch up,if that's what it's doing? (I'm very green at this)
I was watching a video on "Building your own PC".I didn't really wish to download them all.It shows how confident I'm getting with this forum to help, watching that sort of thing.Never thought I would even think about it.

Les

mosfet 22:03 19 Jul 03

ps.on broadband 150k

hugh-265156 23:38 19 Jul 03

the quality of some media is very poor.it may just be that.

some good videos to download click here also check out the 13th & 14th etd videos.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…