Video on the Net

Allan RISC OS user 20:21 10 Jan 08

I have installed a Thomsom speedtouch ST585 v6 Router and all appears OK except until I try to watch something like News24 from the BBC. When I click on it the viewer appears on screen but that is an end to it the video does not stream or buffer as when I was using the USB Modem.

I am asked which level of Video I wish but again after this nothing happens.

I have tried each of the 3 "connect to the internet" configurations on Firefox, the first two still allow connection but specifying a proxy service causes all pages to not download there is no internet connect light flashing.

I am using FireFox (which appears very slow since the last update) as my default browser, and have tried IE, and Opera. with the same results.

Have I to re-configure something?

I am at a loss.

Your Help please will be appreciated.

Allan

Allan RISC OS user 14:32 12 Jan 08

I have now gone back to using my Thomson SpeedTouch USB modem but still not able to watch streamed programmes such as BBC News 24

It appears to be loading but after the viewer is on screen the download stops and no further programme information is sreamed.

I am using Firefox, culd it be some settings I or the previous Router installation have changed and causing this problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…