Video input shows on monitor

tonyx1302 10:08 06 Dec 14
Answered

Good morning.

When turning off my desktop I get a small menu on the screen for a few seconds which says, "Attention No video input" The monitor turns off okay.

It only started recently but everything seems to be okay when using the pc. Is there something wrong and how do I stop the warning from coming up please ?

Thank you

Tony

john bunyan 11:02 06 Dec 14

I get a similar "splash" on turning off my desktop PC, but I do not turn off my monitor and the message just informs you there is no signal. I would forget it.

alanrwood 11:25 06 Dec 14

tonyx1302

Please can you stick to one thread as it is quite confusing to the rest of us as you seem to be posting two problems, the first says you can't get any picture but this seems to imply you can. Can you close one thread and explain the situation clearly again in the other.

tonyx1302 12:29 06 Dec 14
Answer

Firstly, thank you john bunyan for your common sense reply and I will do as you suggest and forget it. Just wanted to check there wasn't an imminent problem about to rear up ! Many thanks.

Secondly alanrwood I did not post TWO threads as you say. If you read the two posts they are identical word for word. Unfortunately the forum was playing up this morning when I posting my query causing it to be posted twice

Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…