video editing software comparison

themaestro023 13:33 10 Oct 03

I am going to buy a new video editing program today and want to know which is the better of these two:
Adobe premiere pro 7 and Pinnacle Liquid Gold 5.5
Please advise

Bagsey 13:54 10 Oct 03

Without knowing anything about your system or your past experience it is almost impossible to offer any advice on this topic. Assuming that you know your way round video editing I would say go for Adobe Premier BUT it has a very big learning curve. Come back with more details and we could probably help you in decision making.

themaestro023 14:03 10 Oct 03

Windows XP, 1GB ram, 2GB processor, Serial ata, 250GB + 80 GB HDD.

Have used Pinnacle's Studio DVPlus for about a year and have been editing for about ten years. Want to upgrade to a professional program to add depth to my productions but do not know which is best between Adobe and Pinnacle.
The Pinnacle comes with IDE card, does the Adobe?
Want to buy today, so please help.

Bagsey 14:13 10 Oct 03

The choice is very much a personal one, but I would go for Adobe Premier. I use Premiier for my epics but after several years still find that I have a lot of learning to do. I also must be getting lazy as I find that for the quick jobs I go back to my old Pinnacle Studio 7 which is, in keeping with most Pinnacle software, much more user friendly. If you are not in any tearing rush to buy the new software you might try posting here. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…