Video editing software

scott26985 16:55 06 Mar 07

can anyone sujest some good Video editing software free or to buy. Im really getting into video editing and dvd making but Ive only got Windows Movie marker right now which is quite good but basic.

thanks.

Pamy 17:15 06 Mar 07
  scotty 17:29 06 Mar 07

I have heard good things of Ulead as Pamy suggests. You may also want to consider this lite version of Pinnacle studio for £8 +£4p&p:
click here
It has the features you are likely to need for capturing video, editing and producing a DVD with a menu. Only down side I have found is they still list full version options in menus and then a pop-up tell you you must buy the full version to use these options.

bennyhillslovechild 17:30 06 Mar 07

A list of free ones here click here

As for paid for ones, I'd go with the Ulead Video Editor Pamy recommended or perhaps Adobe Premiere Elements, or Pinnacle Studio - all of these have good reviews.

hastelloy 07:25 07 Mar 07

I found Ulead Video Studio 10 to be unstable. Haven't tried the Pinnacle but have just started using Adobe Premier Elements and so far am impressed.

johndrew 10:11 07 Mar 07

I think it is really personal choice and how a particular product suits both you (the way you work) and your needs.

I use Pinnacle Studio and find it very good now; I had some difficulty with it at first, but that was me. But others have better experiences with the software.

My suggestion would be to download some of the trials offered by the software providers and see which suits you best. If you find a free one great, if not then when you find one that suits you can either buy the package from an outlet or pay the registration on line and continue with it.

scott26985 00:21 11 Mar 07

I gave ulead a try...hopeless. It froze halfway thought installation and now i cant remove it from my pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…